martedì 27 settembre 2011

people who go to people who stay

I do not know why I decided to do a blog, probably driven by my friend Lucy ...

That after all this time, we saw, we spoke in front of a respectivecup of tea, and Frappuccino ... Very English style, it seemed veryGossip Girl ...

Here nobody knows me, and I do not know you ... Not really even know who will read it, but maybe I will serve to isolate myself from the world ..

And to think that there will be someone who wants to isolate itselflike me.

In life there are people who are destined to remain in the past ..Even though we moved away ... without a reason, then you discover that you have missed ...

But now covering an important role, because in the end they have never gone away from us, were always in our hearts.

Are those people who understand you on the fly ... And they knowthe move you make, you have alluded, without any gesture or word.

The only thing I want to say is that I've missed you, and I hope youread this post ...

And I hope to see you again, as we see now more mature, and we can behave as such!
xoxo

1 commento:

  1. I missed you too honey <3
    It actually seemed a lot like GG kind of days, sat in a cafè with tea or mega cups starbucks styled chocolate!
    we have to do that again!
    xx

    RispondiElimina